The Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan® is manufactured in several models and it can be installed on walls, fences, gates, roofs and towers, in various ways.
Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan® has extremely sharp and penetrating blades that provides a very efficient physical security barrier to protect residential, commercial and industrial areas.
Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan® is made from laminated steel tape coated with a zinc-aluminum alloy layer that provides better finishing and special protection against corrosion, ensuring greater durability over time.
It is sold in a 1 roll box that increases safety during handling and facilitates product storage.
Clip Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan®
• CBT 22 - roll with 300 mm diameter and 5 m length;
• CBT 30 - roll with 300 mm diameter and 5 m length;
Non clip Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan®
• CBT 22– 300 mm diameter and 8 m length;
• CBT 22– 450 mm diameter and 10 m length;
• CBT 30– 300 mm diameter and 8 m length;
• CBT 30 - 450 mm diameter and 10 m length;
Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan® installation
We recommend to install Concertina Morlan® with a minimum height of 2.20 m from the floor, always facing inside the protected property, never exceeding the building limit. However, before starting, we recommend to check the requirements to install it in your city. In Brazil, these requirements are under municipal scope and vary according to the understanding of the city planning authority in each city.
Be careful when handling concertinas.
• Cutting material. Keep out of reach of children.
• The installation of the Concertina Barbed Tape Morlan® must be done by qualified professionals, always using appropriate protective equipment, and following the installation guidelines contained on its box or on Morlan website.
* Morlan does not manufacture stem for fixing concertinas - these can be purchased in specialized shops or manufactured at locksmiths
We recommend installing Concertinas Morlan with a minimum height of 2.20 m from the ground, always facing inwards the protected property, never exceeding the boundary land. However, before beginning, check the rules that govern the placement of concertinas, which are municipal and vary according to the understanding of city planning authority of each city.
|Modelo||Informações sobre a farpa||Diâmetro externo do rolo (MM)||Quantidade de voltas||Espaçamento indicado entre voltas||Comprimento de rolo*|
|BTO 22 não clipada||22 mm (+/- 1mm)||15 mm (+/- 1 mm)||34 mm (+/- 1 mm)||450||40||25 cm||10|
|CBT 30 não clipada||30 mm (+/- 2 mm)||21 mm (+/- 1 mm)||42 mm (+/- 2 mm)||450||40||25 cm||10|
|BTO 22 clipada||22 mm (+/- 1 mm)||15 mm (+/- 1 mm)||34 mm (+/- 1 mm)||450||40||25 cm||5|
|CBT 30 clipada||30 mm (+/- 2 mm)||21 mm (+/-1 mm)||42 mm (+/- 2 mm)||450||40||25 cm||5|
*Roll length as installed with the indicated spacing among loops